Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The moment you all have been waiting for . . .

Oh, I'm sure you have just been sitting at the edge of your seats. :-)

Well, one of the final details was completed today - Dave switched out the door and strap pulls on the pull out cabinets. Also, the cleaning ladies came, so I figured it would be a good night to take a bunch of pictures.
I won't keep you in suspense - this is all about the reveal. Feel free to visit my Shutterfly photo site for more detailed pictures. I still need to photo the dining room and living room, but I'm not quite done with them yet, so that will have to wait.

Above is the "before" kitchen is on the left, the new kitchen is on the right.



Above the "window" wall before and after.



Below is the before and after of the "buffet" area.



And here is a close up of the new door. I'll have to try to take some pictures in the daylight.

And the final shot of the doorway into the kitchen and the newly covered stairs:


No comments:

Post a Comment