Thursday, August 6, 2009

1 more day?

Well, count down says 1 more day to finished kitchen (as defined by a functioning kitchen and all the big items - door, window - being done). I think we will make it!

I know there are another million details - siding on the house, finish painting, putting all the kitchen stuff back in the kitchen, etc. But, the kitchen is functioning (ok, I found out the dishwasher isn't draining, but I'm assuming that can be fixed.), the door and window are in (needs trim, but I believe they will get to that today and tomorrow. So, for all intents and purposes, it is done! It took 8 weeks. About 2 more than I had thought, but that can be explained by the floor delay and the door mix up.

Wow, I can hardly believe it.

So, for the next week or so, I'll be busy trying to finish up everything - get furniture back into the house, etc. I probably won't be blogging much until the big reveal. I guess that depends on how it goes :-) I might need to vent!

No comments:

Post a Comment