Monday, August 10, 2009

The Chairs

Remember the wing chairs from, oh, about the 4th post? Well, 3 people have mentioned that they miss them :-(

But, I am not going to get hung up on it - I didn't really have anywhere else for someone to hang out, but I will, and we'll see if they still miss them after that.

Gotta get the living room done. I brought in the rug tonight. If I can do one or two things every night, I should be close to having things settled on the 1st floor - then I have to move on to the other rooms that got completely trashed while the reno was going on.

It's going to be a lot tougher to make progress now that the kitchen is functional - that means I have to make dinner and clean up - I'm usually done for the night after that.

Got to stay motivated . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment